Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Merit Awards and 'Drop Everything and Talk'

Congratulations to Griffin, Makaylah, Lucas, Daniel and Makaylah who received a Merit Certificate at Friday's assembly. You have all made an outstanding start to Term 1 and should be very proud of your achievements. Keep up the fabulous work!


Drop Everything and Talk

In Week Four, the students were asked to discuss their biggest fear. Laylah and Franchesca were chosen to share their interesting responses. 


What is Your Biggest Fear?

By Franchesca

In my opinion, I think that being afraid of heights is one of the scariest phobias a child can have because that is what I’m most scared of! Ever since I was a young child, I was always afraid of really tall buildings, or even swinging too high on a swing. This scares me because I would always get nervous in case something bad ever occurred, “What if I fall off?” or, “What will be the consequences if I broke my bone?” If I ever experienced my biggest fear, I would get a sore stomach, fidgety hands and I would almost lose my breath. I hope I get over this phobia soon enough.


What is Your Biggest Fear?

By Laylah

Well in life, I have a pretty big number of fears, but one of my main fears is definitely fire. Fires can happen anywhere at any time, and what makes them really scary is that they can spread really fast and really far. They also can destroy animal’s habitats and even kill humans as well as animals. To cover everything up, they are just big and really scary. So that’s why fire is my biggest fear.

2 comments: